Our Work at Community Pregnancy Center
“He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from the darkness for the prisoners…”
Each day, thousands of women wake up in America believing abortion is the only realistic solution to an unplanned pregnancy. In this tragic decision, not only is a human life snuffed out, but a woman’s life is changed forever. The Community Pregnancy Center offers hope and support for unplanned pregnancy by providing practical help and emotional support. We offer pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and Earn While You Learn classes (1 on 1 classes for material goods), all of which are free to the community. We also offer mentoring for couples, and a program specifically for men. Please call the Center Monday through Friday to make an appointment.
Listen to Mary and Theron’s Story…
Classes take about 1 hour, and clients may select which lessons they are interested in:
- Pregnancy and Childbirth – 40 lessons
- Early childhood development & parenting skills – 35 lessons
- Relationship series – 9 lessons
- Lifestyle choices –20 lessons
- Bible study/Christian doctrine lessons – 15 lessons
Clients can earn up to $4 in “Mommy Money” or “Daddy Bucks” on each visit. They receive:
- $1 for making an appointment and keeping it
- $1 for watching the video
- $1 for completing the worksheet on the lesson
- $1 for bringing back their homework from the lesson
Clients then take their “Mommy Money” or “Daddy Bucks” to our Baby Store to “buy” what they need for their baby or children.